Homemade Foam Soap Refill


Two weeks ago I bought a bottle of foaming handwash, exactly like the one pictured. Except I bought the grapefruit scented one. Mmm... but alas, with little girls in the house, we go through handwash very quickly. I didn't care to purchase a refill so I googled a recipe for foam soap refill. Here it is!
2/3 cup water
3 Tablespoons liquid soap
Pour liquid soap into empty foaming soap dispenser. Pour water into the dispenser. Replace the lid tightly. Do not shake!!! Swirl the soap dispenser around the mix the water and soap. Let sit at least ten minutes. Pump several times to prime the pump. Use soap as usual.
I used Burt's Bees green tea and lemongrass hand wash. I keep this handwash in my bathroom, free from little hands. So it lasts a long, long time.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I have always suspected that you are paying for mostly water when buying foaming handsoap. What a racket, and thanks for the recipe!