Since I was 15, I have written resolutions every year. I typically complete half of them. I have found it to be a wonderful way to focus my goals for the New Year. So, for 2008...
1. Read my Bible from cover to cover.
2. Memorize the ABC Verse songs from Rebekah Pearl.
3. Complete (and use) my Home Management Binder.
4. Set forth behavioral and educational goals for 2008 for each of my children.
5. Exercise regularly.
6. Go on a sugar-free diet.
7. Study and practice ASL.
8. Create a reading list and read!!
9. Begin my children's book.
10. Create a blog to help other mothers (like myself) find resources and information that they may need.